Professionally Marketing Your Home
Let’s cut through the hype you may be seeing in regards to the internet marketing of real estate. Sure, every agent worth his/her salt has a website. And, our website is better than most in presenting my seller listings to showcase them to their greatest potential. We’re also really good at all of that SEO, Search Engine Optimization stuff. That’s the stuff we do on our site to get as high in search engine results as possible to get the most in search engine visitor traffic.
However, hyping up SEO and site traffic is really ignoring the reality of the internet and any single website’s visibility; unless you’re Yahoo or Google. There is no single real estate website that’s likely to enjoy more than a single digit percentage of searches performed by buyers looking for local properties. That’s because there are hundreds or thousands of real estate sites and they’re all fighting for searchers, but these searchers are also using a half dozen search engines or other resources to locate real estate in our area.
Why tell you this? We want you to learn about the power of the RE/MAX Professionals PALs marketing and “syndication,” and why we spend significant resources, time and effort in syndicating your listing information to a great many real estate websites much larger and more heavily visited than any local real estate websites. I have systems in place to have your listing on dozens of websites, including Yahoo, Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, and others, and within hours of your listing going live.
So, although we’re getting great search engine exposure, we’re not relying on it to be our only resource to sell your home through online marketing. Each of those sites to which we syndicate your listing will have links back to the original and complete listing at our website. It’s there that we shine in marketing your real estate property once we’ve attracted visitors from these other sites.
- We take a full and expert suite of professional quality HDR images of your home. These images will showcase your property and are critical to Internet marketing. Surveys prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that buyers value high quality images more than any other feature of real estate listings. High Definition Aerial Photography and Video are also incorporated in our suite of marketing capabilities.
- Virtual tours when appropriate are created for your property, including 3D Matterport tours. Some properties are better marketed with still photographs, others with a slide show of stills, and some with a video and voice–over. I’ll work with you to produce the very best marketing approach for your property.
- High end card stock brochures, flyers, and mailed marketing materials to your neighborhood help ensure that prospective buyers are being reached at all levels.
- Thorough and professionally written text descriptions and very thorough MLS® information fields to bring every facet of your property to the prospective buyer.
- Once a buyer gets to our site from these many conduits, we don’t just let them look and leave. We offer showings and other special information about the market and your property in exchange for their contact information. If we can get into direct contact with them, it’s going to increase our chances of selling your property to them.
What we can tell you is that your home’s marketing is designed to reach the maximum number of home buyers in the market, and get the maximum number of buyers through your home to create a positive selling environment and to procure offers for you at top dollar. Essentially, we don’t just do everything that it takes to get your home sold, we do it better!
Staging can be a valuable piece of the home’s selling presentation. We work with many phenomenal stagers should it be required or needed in our professional opinion.
We hire only the highest end photographers to ensure that the #1 most looked at piece of your digital and print marketing is the best it can possibly be.
Our tours provide a bevy of great options to help increase exposure of your home.
Open houses can be a very powerful way to get buyers into your home. Our open houses are well thought out and generally attract tremendous foot traffic!
Our RE/MAX PALs dedicated marketing assistant guarantees that your home is syndicated appropriately to all the channels that buyers search. Not only do we syndicate to the top sites, but our team also manually uploads all HDR listing photos to the web so we do not have to worry about compressed image files affecting the image and photography quality on the sites we appear.
Our team has numerous buyers and a massive database of people who work with us and trust us, and we market your home to them through a digital marketing plan. This helps create a selling environment for your home and may enable us to find a buyer for your house through a referral process!
Our print media suite can include everything from simple brochures to high-end luxury newsletters helping to sell and market your home. We also provide professional signage and mail-out media to your neighborhood/community to help drive the exposure of your home.
We are members of the Denver MLS System and your home will be professionally presented on the MLS here as well as potentially on neighboring MLS databases, depending on the home’s location. This marketing presentation is the most important of all because it is what helps drive serious buyers and their agents into your home!